Saturday, September 08, 2007

Fund Switching Advice as on 7 Sep 2007

Dear Policy Holders,

I am advising you at the end of the week after the indices have had a ten session upward move with the last day’s slight move downward and Nifty resting at 4509 points. The 20% parking of funds in growth fund on 17 Aug 07 as per last advice has given around 10% returns since then and now you should book this wind fall profit. So, please once again, move in to safety of 100% holding in secured fund if you are conservative. The moderates may switch in to 50% Defensive Fund and 50% in Secured Fund and the aggressive amongst you may switch in to 100% defensive fund.

I have advised above out of my concern for the safety of your capital and without a trace of speculative stance. I hold a firm view that the markets (in light of latest developments) do not call for any attempt at making a quick buck hence lying low is the need of the hour.

Will address you again well in advance, if any change in proportion will be necessary.

Thanks to those who have been heeding the advice, it may however be understood that you are the ultimate authority to do as you please and I advise only in light of what I perceive based on my own inputs and is no binding.

Hari Om

Krishna Kumar Khandelwal

No comments: