Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fund Switching Advice as on 17 Jun 2010

Dear Policyholders,
  I am happy to report at the time when we markets have steadily gone up for last seven days and Nifty closed at 5233. This is way up over the 4800 level when I had asked you to switch in to 'growth fund' entirely. There is now a possibility of RBI increasing the benchmark rates . The interest rate rise is a dampener for markets normally bur the advance tax instalments paid by corporates are higher this June compared to last year. This gives us some comfort and we need not go entirely out of the equity investment in rush. However, the occasional profit booking is never a bad idea. With this at the back of mind I give you the following advice:
a) the aggressive should now have 50% in 'growth fund' and 50% in 'defensive fund'.
b) the moderate should now switch into 'balanced fund entirely'.
c) the conservative may now come back to safety by switching in to 'defensive fund' entirely.
  I do hope that you have been enjoying the fund switching exercise as it surely has let you improve returns which no other asset class has given. Since this comes without costs and taxes, it is to be enjoyed more enthusiastically.
  I am sure that some of you have some points about which they are absolutely clear, I call upon those to contact me at my mobile nos. 09376168780 / 09724313034 or else contact khandelwal.kkinsurance@gmail.com 
Krishna Kumar Khandelwal

No comments: